In our newest limited Born to Ride collection, we focus on what True Riders like the most. - elegance, eye-catching embroidery and the possibility of color matching clothes to the sets of your horse. However, the most important for us are the quality and diligence of workmanship, as well as the comfort of your steed. Due to the aesthetics of workmanship and functionality, the Born to Ride fly veil will be perfect both during competitions and training at home and will make a beautiful set together with saddle pad
Deep black colour will suit every horse! A wonderful combination of black with a contrasting, gold-colored skin - a reference to the Black & Gold collection - elegance in every detail for riders who like timeless classics.
- Hand-knitted earpieces made of the highest quality cotton yarn
- A charming badge with an engraved logo attached to a piece of satin - subtly eye-catching and attracts attention.
- Color-matched to the entire Black & Gold collection, which includes a vest, base layer, leggings, Softshell jacket and many more. Thanks to this, you can create an elegant set both for yourself and for your horse.
- Anatomically shaped ears, made of a breathable, soft material that provides high comfort and above all, prevents excessive sweating of horse’s ears
- Distinctive, elegant shape of the earpieces - we insisted on a slightly different, more rectangular, and less "V" shape of the earpieces, thanks to which they stand out from other brands and give an even more aesthetic effect
- True Rider embroidered with gold thread on the left ear
- Decorated with an unusual eco-leather that distinguishes them from other ear muffs and makes them beautifully arranged on the horse's head
100% Made in Poland