If you have not found the size you are looking for, please contact us by email at email@example.com
In our newest Born to Ride limited collection, we focus on what True Riders like the most. Elegance, eye-catching embroidery and the possibility of color matching your clothes to your horse’s set. However, the most important for us are the quality and diligence of workmanship, as well as the comfort of your steed. Due to the high aesthetics and functionality, the Born to Ride saddle pad will be perfect both during competitions as well as while training at home.
Bottle breen will look great on every horse! A wonderful combination of bottle green with contrasting silver-colored leather - elegance in every detail for riders who like timeless classics.
- The right side of the Born to Ride saddle pad is decorated with a badge with an engraved logo, which adds an elegant look to the saddle pad and thus also refers to the Born to Ride collection - together with fly veil, they make the perfect set for a horse!.
- Quick-drying, antibacterial and antifungal material on the bottom of the saddle pad effectively wicks away moisture and keeps the pad fresh for longer
- Special structure of the material ensures high durability and resistance to heavy use during training, regardless of weather conditions
- Saddle pad dries quickly and retains its natural shape after washing - so don’t worry, it won’t curl in the wrong direction, even when washed frequently!
- Velcro fastening straps - you can easily attach them to the saddle
- If you want to make it even more special and unique, we can additionally embroider whatever you want on it - your horse’s name, yours - or maybe both? :)
- Jumping and dressage models available - everyone will find something for themselves :)
100% Made in Poland