Born To Ride Red Wine Vest
At True Rider, we focus on a combination of elegance, comfort and functionality, with remarkable design and exceptional details. Therefore, the vest from the latest edition of the Born To Ride collection could not fail to fit into this pattern! Red Wine is absolutely one of the most popular colors of this season, so it had to join our collection :D If we add what we all love about vests - freedom of movement, lightness, and keeping warm, we will get a product that you must have in your autumn wardrobe! :)
- A light but warm vest, filled with high-quality synthetic down - you feel warm, and you don't feel that you are wearing it! The filling does not clump up in the wash, and the vest itself adapts perfectly to the body. It will serve you for various seasons. In winter, you can wear it on a thick sweatshirt, eg Winter Season, in autumn on a thermo golf, and in spring up to 15C for thinner sweatshirts.
- Windproof and waterproof material - it will be useful during changeable weather and after training when you need to protect yourself from catching a cold ;)
- Minimalism visible in the accessories - the iconic embroidery on the chest attracts attention, as does the contrasting, navy blue trim along the zipper, hood and pockets.
- Slim, waisted shape - elegantly emphasizes the female figure, does not curl up and does not create a "baubles" effect.
- High collar - retains heat, protects against wind, but also has aesthetic functions.
- Elegantly shaped hood with ponytail embroidery with rose gold logo - are you annoyed by the hoods you put on and you look weird in them because they stick out? We hate it, so that's why our hood has been designed so that it fits perfectly on the head and fits elegantly over the vest.
- Zippered pockets - must-have equestrian clothing to safely store all the necessary items, especially horse treats;)
- Quilting stitching reinforced with double seams - during frequent use and washing, they will not rub and the vest will serve for many seasons
- Easy to use - thanks to its properties, the outer material is slippery and it is easy to shake off the dust or even quickly wash off stains. You can also easily machine wash it at 30 C, but DO NOT DRY IN A TUMBLE DRYER!
100% Made in Poland