In the latest collection of Born To Ride base layers, we cross the boundaries of designing. As Riders we know exactly that comfort and light fabrics are crusial to survive the summer trainings. :) That’s why we created a great combination of the most technologically advanced fabrics with an unusual style.
- Born to Ride base layer is made from thermoregulating Hydrocool fabrics, that protect your skin from overheating. It quickly absorbs moisture and transports it outside as water vapor, ensuring comfort during intense, summer trainings.
- Made of lightweight, breathable materials - it feels like a second skin. Made of soft, elastic and very pleasant to the touch fabric knit.
- Tested in hot California sun by riders, who want to have access to light and breathable fabrics. Perfect also for trainings, when we want to work on our sit and position.
- The good design is essential. But for us, „the good” is not enough, and a basis is for building something special on it. Therefore in Born to Ride base layer everything has its use. Contrasting sleeve with a sillicone printing refers to Rose Gold colours. A special, flexible print on a chest with our recognizable monogram makes one in a kind, sophisticated design. Everythig designed to ensure maximum movement and comfort.
- Antibacterial material stops the growth of bacteria responsible for the unpleasant smell.
- Protection against UV rays - protects the skin against the harmful effects of sunlight (protection factor UPF 50+)
- Muscle control - the material flexibly adapts to the body, which does not limit your movements, but also maintains the appropriate tension and supports the work of the muscles, which reduces the formation of lactic acid - helps reduce muscle soreness.
- Used silver ions stop the growth of bacteria responsible for the unpleasant smell. It keeps the clothes fresh for longer, even with very intense physical exertion.
Fabrics from Italy
100% Made in Poland