Born to Ride vest is a combination of the best functionalities in a lighter vests for True Riders :)
At your request, we have designed a slightly thinner model that will be perfect during warmer months. We have used all the most important functionalities needed - on the one hand, for competitors who put on vests during competitions, and for horse riding enthusiasts who spend most of their time in the field trips.
It is minimalistic - this time without too many additions. The main accent here is a contrasting zip that corresponds to our Black & Gold and Rose Gold collections and the Black & Gold wide stripe tape with our logo, known to all fans of our collections.
- Light, thin vest with the highest-quality synthetic down filling. It adapts perfectly to the body, perfectly tolerates frequent washing, and at the same time we are eco-friedly as we do not use animal-derived down.
- Windproof and waterproof material - it will protect you from the wind, and while washing your horse, it won't let you get wet :)
- Unusual and eye-catching finish of the hood and the sides of the vest with a wide Born to Ride stripe, which refers to the entire collection. You can buy it in a set with leggings at a lower price.
- Attention to detail- decorative, contrasting gold element at the zippers and brocade trim at the hood make it one of a kind
- Perfectly cut - does not create a bauble effect
- High collar - applies to all weather conditions! On warmer days, you can unfasten the vest and display the collar in an elegant way, and on colder days, the collar keeps the heat and protects against wind
- Zippered pockets, od course - you can fit everything most important in it - treats for horses and gloves ;)
- Quilting stitching reinforced with double seams - during frequent use and washing, they will not rub and the vest will serve for many seasons
- Easy to use - thanks to its properties, the outer material is slippery and it is easy to shake off the dust or even quickly wash off stains. You can also easily machine wash it at at 30 C, but DO NOT DRY IN A TUMBLE DRYER!
100% Made in Poland