True Rider for KIDS
Why should our youngest horse riding enthusiasts be harmed and have a limited offer and access to professional clothing tailored to their needs? The latest technologies, well-matched sizes, beautiful colors and also in the KIDS collection: D
Equestrian, especially high-performance is not only polished shoes, a freshly washed horse mixed with shiny sprays and flawless clothing. Behind the scenes, it looks a bit different ;) It's also literally tears and ... sweat :) We want our True Riders not only to look elegant and stand out from the crowd but have 100% comfort. That's why our collection of Lifestyle competition t-shirts was created using special materials that fulfil their task;) Even in the most stressful moments during the competition;)
- available in 3 colors - everyone will find their favourite one
- Flexible material thanks to which the shirt adapts to your shapes, but also gives you great comfort and freedom while riding. You do not have to worry that, for example, during the jumps of the sleeves you will weigh into your arm;)
- Special Coolmax material - the structure of the fabric was engineered to draw moisture away from the skin through capillary action and at the same time to increase evaporation over a wider surface area. Take a look at the video how it works!
- A combination of elegance and functionality - Coolmax Air Technology means that after sweating, the T-shirt dries quickly without leaving spots under the armpits!
- The use of modern fibres - they do not decompose under the influence of UV radiation (in the sun) and thus do not emit unpleasant odors
- In the white model we have added a small mesh panels - even more air circulation and greater comfort
- Finished with contrast lining, including horseshoes - fortunately :D - adds femininity and elegance
- Fastened with elegant, tightly sewn buttons - with frequent wearing, you don't have to be afraid they will fall off
- On the left chest side there is a subtle TR trademark - which woman does not love delicate shine :)
100% Made in Poland