Tattoo True Rider Breeches
Breeches are the most important piece of the outfit for every equestrian. Having close contact with the saddle, they not only improve our comfort while riding, but also give us bit of extra safety. That's why the True Rider breeches are designed for demanding training, combined with elegant style and the latest technologies.
The Tattoo model stands out among all of the others on the market, thanks to the unique flower embroidery referring to the Tattoo collection, where you will find matching technical shirts. Beautiful and charming zircons at the back of the waist, adding elegance to trainings or competitions.
- High Waist - comfortable option for most of equestrian ladies. Hides sensitive parts of the body and emphasizes feminine shapes. Also allows you to elegantly hide the training shirt and make the shiny jets behind visible.
- Made of soft, light materials, giving the second skin feeling. Comfortable and soft in touch.
- Silicone Full Grip - purchased from the best manufacturers in Europe - ensures optimal grip to the saddle. You can find exactly the same grip among leading equestrian brands.
- Chick embroidery on the leg and back pockets - the special mark of this collection. The pattern was designed in cooperation with a well-known tattoo artist.
- In the white competition version, contrasting, black grip - you don't have to worry that they will get dirty from the saddle.
- Charming, shiny, jets in the back - we love small details and blinks! <3
- Elastic leg ends, makes it easier to put on and off.
- Front pockets just right for gloves or treats.
62% Cotton, 32% Polyamide, 6% Elastane
100% Made in Poland