The Black & Gold collection definitely conquered your hearts and is one of our most popular designs so far. The True Rider Black & Gold jacket could not be missing for the fall season. As they say "she has it all" - literally! On one hand, it is extremely elegant, even exclusive, on the other hand, it has everything that a True Rider needs in a stable - it’s light, windproof, waterproof and breathable at the same time!
It is a piece of our autumn collection from the Black & Gold series, where you can find other matching items, including leggings, thermo golf, softshell, vest and your favorite Rainy Days vol.2 as well as something for your horse: saddle pad, fly veil or a horse rug.
- A light, transitional jacket filled with an imitation of down - this is not a typical winter jacket, but it is perfect for those who prefer a slightly thinner thickness under a thicker sweatshirt or for those who ride most of the winter season in the hall
- Waterproof - how many times have you been caught in the rain while riding? Now, wet clothes will not be a problem anymore!
- Breathable lining - thanks to special fibers in the lining, even if you sweat, moisture retains between the outer layer and the filling.
- You can show any version of your “equestrian self” in it! It will match various looks - from elegant and formal - when worn with a tailcoat, to relaxed - with breeches for everyday training, or even casual with jeans!
- Delicate, minimalistic decorative elements - “Born to ride” embroidery on the left side of the chest and our badge on the shoulder - the simpler the better!
- Designed with highest attention to detail. Contrasting gold elements at the zippers make it one of a kind.
- Quilted with medium thickness stripes - we refute the myth that jackets are unnecessary in equestrian clothing. It is perfect for autumn weather - where there is no shortage of sudden weather changes while we are in a stable.
- Feminine cut - it has been cut to fit your figure without restricting the freedom of movement - whether on horseback or in the pursuit of everyday duties. It should be elegant and functional - we say NO to the figure of the Michelin man ;)
- Strong and "dirt-resistant" material - despite its elegant appearance, it is perfect for stable conditions. It is not easy to tear, and if it is splashed with water, it dries quickly, leaving no streaks or stains.
- High stand-up collar - the cold air that reaches your neck will remain only a memory, and you will be able to easily enjoy freedom during winter training, and most importantly - you can forget about the uncomfortable scarf!